Change font size
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: tyson wells sell a rama show
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:43 pm 

i'm participaite in tyson well sell a rama show in quartside az.
in jan.19 2006 & go there first time.I want to hear about this
show,because distance from brooklyn,nyis to long

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:23 pm 

Well...I have never heard real positive comments on this mass merchandise venue...what is it you sell? Do you have an RV? Quartsite, AZ. is in the middle of no where and close to the California border. It's a huge swap meet oriented town that swells this time of year from nothing to thousands of RV's. There aren't really any homes there that I've ever seen. Closest town is in California, otherwise it's truck stop locations like Flying J just down the road toward California.

We spoke to the guy who runs the event a couple of years ago. Lots of gem & mineral booths all around town. Very dusty, very windy, and we choose to skip it! Certainly up to you, but if you're coming from one of NYC Bouroughs, that is truly a long trip.

Post subject: quartside, az
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:46 am 
Olga I hope you come to AZ this year. I like to see new faces and of course new products. We have been going to the "show" for several years and our full time freinds have been going for many more. I just purchased a new Class A and have been pondering how I am going to carry all the stuff I plan to buy at this year's show. This flea market for RV's is an outside Camping World on steroids. Folks and RV clubs come from all over. I don't know the politics but I do know that we have estimated over 10,000 RV;s were there 2 years ago. Last year we could not make it and this year we can't wait. Good like from Las Vegas

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]